Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Fun Has Arrived and...

Her name is Addison Morgan Bowen and she was born on June 11, 2012 at exactly 2 pm. I am just going to post a lot of pictures cause she is so freaking cute!!!




This picture was taken about two to five minutes after she was born. The scale says 7 lbs and 9.7 ounces


Alien Face 

Old Man Face 

Alien Eyes

Monkey Face

Addi and Daddy


Addi and Mommy


Baby Foot



 So Pretty In Her Dress








These next ones are my favorite






This has been the craziest, best, most amazing thing that has ever happened. I promise you will eventually be able to read and see more about it.

4 comments:

  1. I love your captions..."baby foot" and I can totally hear the gorilla on Tarzan THE FUN HAS ARRIVED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are blogging again. but you have a really good reason to. Such a little angel. You are truly blessed. Grandma Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only a good reason but I just don't sleep well sitting up so I figured I might as well make use of the time during the night and blog about my blessings!!!

      Delete