Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family=Best Friends; No Better Combination

Well Lex and I have been pretty busy with the normal and with lots of extras that have been awesome. In the first week of October we had a family night with Jared, Dani, and Jack. It was way fun.
As you can see we carved pumpkins.
Jack had a pretty good time. Specially when he was eating!
These are the pumpkins we carved. I thought they turned out pretty awesome. Thank you to the $4.95 pumpkin carving kit from Wal-Mart.A couple weeks later Lex and I headed out to see some family down south.
Grandma and Grandpa Mccombs were the first stop. Oh do i love going there. Grandma always does this thing where she takes odds and ends from the fridge and makes a sandwich that only a Super-Grandma knows how to make. I love how Grandpa plays tough but you know he's happy to see ya just cause his face lights up. Needless to say I hope I can be a little like my grandparents.

The next stop was Vegas to visit the Nye family.

I first off have to say that these two are so cool. Not only can they drive across the country with great attitudes but as Jansen told us they can do a seven mile hike if you need them to.
Here is the whole lot at the turn around point of our hike in the slot canyons.

Well there were a lot of fun pictures taken in the past week. It was tons of good times and the best part was who we spent that time with. I'm just grateful to know and to be related to so many awesome people!



1 comment:

  1. Oh man we have not even bought pumpkins yet. They turned out great.
    kB
    aka Mom

    ReplyDelete